Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza, your uniquely-local shopping and dining destination. The Plaza provides over 15,000 homes with a convenient center for business, events, and community. We are building our own little "town," where people can find what they need and enjoy life without having to leave the neighborhood.
Brookswood Meadow Plaza is located at the corner of Brookswood Boulevard and Amber Meadow Drive, nestled among the neighborhoods of the beautiful south Bend, Oregon area. We are less than a mile south of Elk Meadow Elementary School and one mile north of Baker Road, at the base of Bend Area Transit's Brookswood Route 2.
Walk, bike, ride or drive on over and enjoy all Brookswood Meadow Plaza has to offer! Your source for community fun is Brookswood Meadow Plaza!
- Tuesdays - 6:00pm: Free Health Classes @ 2ChirosMission Chiropractic
- 1st Tuesday (only) - 9:30am: Janellybean Music for Kids @ Hey Joe Coffee Bar
- Wednesdays - 4:00pm to close: Kids Eat Free @ La Rosa
- Thursdays - 4:00pm to close: Thirsty Thursday Specials @ Local Slice
- 1st Thursday (only) - 5:30pm: Banjo Jam @ Hey Joe Coffee Bar
- Tuesday 4/21 -
- Friday 4/24 - 9:00am: Southwest Bend NA Volunteer Brookswood Blvd. Road Cleanup - Meet @ Brookwood & Lodgepole
- Saturday 4/25 - 9:00am: Deschutes River Woods NA Adopt-A-Road Spring Clean Up
- Thursday 4/30 -
- Friday 5/1 - Art in the Meadow Night @ Elk Meadow Elementary School
- Week of 5/4-5/9 - Teacher Appreciation Week - Thank you Local Teachers!!
- Tuesday 5/5 - Cinco de Mayo
- Thursday 5/7
- Sunday 5/10 - Mother's Day - Kids Gift Creation Area @ C.E. Lovejoy's Market
- Thursday 5/14 - 6:30-8:30pm: Art & Wine Oh My! Event @ La Rosa
- Saturday-Sunday 5/16-5/17 - Pole Pedal Paddle & Mini Pole Pedal Paddle
- Saturday-Monday 5/23-5/25 - Memorial Day Weekend
- Tuesday 5/26